Premature hair graying is a problem that may be a consquence of numerous health problems and poor diets. It may be a result of hormonal imbaalance, smoking, pollution, too much stress, chronic colds, sinusitis, and thyroid disorders. Gray hair may also appear due to low amounts of melanin.
If you want to avoid the ngative side effects from hair dyes, but if you still want to cover gray hairs, you should know that there are numerous alternative approaches you can try. But, before we preesent one of these methods, you should know the importance of leading a healthier diet consisted of less processed foods and more organic, raw food.
Now, let’s take a look at the reciipe for a potent solution that will help you cover gray hairs naturally:
Coconut oil and lemon mixture
You will need:
Organic coconut oil
3 tsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice
Preparation: Mix the two ingredient to get a homogeneous mixture which you need to apply to the hair by masaging it into the scalp. Leave it for 60 miinutes to act and then rinse it off with shampoo.
For optimal results, repeat the proceduure once per week.
The benefits of the ingredient
Coconut oil is rich in anti-microbial charactteristics, lauric acid, and medium-chain fatty acids that nourish and better the condition of your hair. It will also encourrage hair growth and treat damaged hairs and it will also reverse gray hairs and condition the scalp. It can treat dandruf and make the hair smoother and softer.
Lemon juice has the power to prevennt premature graying and since it has vitamins B and C, as well as phosphorus, lemon juice nourishes the hair and solves the problems causing gray hairs.

2 komentar
komentarI'm Emily Henry from the United state, I want to thank Herbalist Dr. Sakura for helping me to cure my high blood pressure using his natural herbal remedy .
ReplyI have been facing difficulties because of my high blood pressure, I have used so many alternatives to get rid of it all in vain. I tried making a research online on natural remedies to cure high blood pressure, I found so many testimonies from different people talking about Dr Sakura remedy on how they were cured from their ailment . I made contact with him via mail dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com we have little conversation. I paid for the herbs and shipment, three days after I received the herbal medication from FedEx sent from Herbalist Dr.sakura I used it the way he instructed and now my high blood pressure is gone .you can make contact with him as well on mail or WhatsApp dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com +2348110114739 or mail me for more information emilyhenry831@gmail.com
I'm Emily Henry from the United state, I want to thank Herbalist Dr. Sakura for helping me to cure my high blood pressure using his natural herbal remedy .
ReplyI have been facing difficulties because of my high blood pressure, I have used so many alternatives to get rid of it all in vain. I tried making a research online on natural remedies to cure high blood pressure, I found so many testimonies from different people talking about Dr Sakura remedy on how they were cured from their ailment . I made contact with him via mail dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com we have little conversation. I paid for the herbs and shipment, three days after I received the herbal medication from FedEx sent from Herbalist Dr.sakura I used it the way he instructed and now my high blood pressure is gone .you can make contact with him as well on mail or WhatsApp dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com +2348110114739 or mail me for more information emilyhenry831@gmail.com